Sunday, July 25, 2010

Latest Tour

Hello guys, I've lost my old number, and I'm now using a new one. If you're planning or interested in visiting Guimaras, do contact me at +639166621381. I promise that I will give you an excellent tour of the island, something that is well suited for the adventurous and outgoing type.

Here are some sample pictures of the wonderful places in Guimaras from my friend Om Velasco who recently went here with his family for a visit.

me going up the water falls.

the old lighthouse at Guisi

lovely sunset at Alubihod

another view of the sunset

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Around how many tourist spots does Guimaras has? ~Cagayan de Oro map

mey said...

Hi, I can't seem to contact you in your new number. how much for the tour and island hopping? can you email me at melynlascano@gmail.com. We'll be in guimaras in dec 1-3.